Terms & Conditions
WTA Passport Program Rules
1. No purchase is required to enter the contest
2. Name and address
Washington Tourism Alliance (WTA)
701 Pike Street, Suite 800
PO Box 953
Seattle, WA 98101
3. All eligibility requirements - Participants must check into the Passport Program and create an account, and then check in to a minimum of 5 locations as per the contest rules. There is no charge for entry, there are no postage or mailing fees, and no credit card is necessary for entry. A valid mailing address must be provided in order to receive the automatic prizes.
4. Check-in prizes will be awarded automatically and delivered directly as long as supplies last. Tshirts, hats and beanies: 800 total quantity.
Grand prize monthly giveaways will run each month through January 2022. There will be at least one, but up to three, giveaways each month
5. Movie passes: $9.99, 400 quantity. Tshirt, Hats, Beanies: $20.99, total 800.
Monthly Grand Prize vacation giveaway - varies by month, depending on availability, seasonal and holiday restrictions may apply. No cash value or exchanges.
6. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries and number of check-ins.
7. Offer is valid to anyone in the United States of America with a valid email and mailing address.
8. Winners for the check-in prizes will be automatically notified as soon as they have checked into the required number of locations. Winners of the monthly grand prize giveaway will be chosen at random on a monthly basis and be notified via email and/or phone within 2 business days of their selection. If, after 5 unsuccessful attempts to notify the recipient, it is still not possible to reach the winner, another winner will be selected at random.
9. Grand Prize Monthly drawing winners will be selected by a digital randomization tool.
10. Winner does not need to be present for drawing, but will be notified via email and/or phone within 2 business days of their selection. HOWEVER, if, after 5 unsuccessful attempts to notify the recipient, it is still not possible to reach the winner, another winner will be selected at random.
11. WTA reserves the right to publish winners' names for promotional and marketing purposes.
12. To request a list of winners of prizes greater than $25 in value, please send a written request to :
PO Box 953
Seattle, WA 98101
13. Winner is not responsible for any applicable state or federal taxes.
Vouchers are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Merchant identified on the Voucher. The Merchant is the issuer of the Voucher and is solely responsible for all matters pertaining to the redemption and use of the Voucher. Furthermore, the Merchant is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs ("Liabilities") it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Voucher or not. You waive and release Bandwango and State of Washington Tourism, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any Liabilities arising from, related to, or sustained in connection with any act or omission of a Merchant, its employees, agents, contractors, and invitees, in connection with your use of a Voucher or the goods, services or experiences a Merchant provides in connection with the Voucher. Services performed by the Released Parties are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order. This information is kept confidential and is not shared except to the limited extent disclosure may be required under applicable law. During checkout, we may ask you if you would like to receive marketing communications. If you opt-in, then you will receive communications according to what you opted into.
Refunds or exchanges on unredeemed vouchers are on a case to case basis. Please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (888) 921-5333, or text (888) 921-5333. Restrictions apply.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Sunday, 6 am PT - 6 pm PT.
Refunds: Refunds may be made on certain unredeemed vouchers only. Refund requests on events, attractions, and certain admissions will not be honored.
Extensions: Purchase Activation Extensions may be made in certain circumstances by reaching out to customer service to explain the reason for request and will only be considered on unused passes or items that are still within the activation period timeframe. Extensions will not be made in any event past 365 days of the purchase date. Extension requests on events and certain time sensitive admissions will not be honored.
Third Party Refunds and Exchanges: Online Travel Agencies terms and conditions vary. Please see the third party terms and conditions for details.